Mezona Market is home to the first and only local boutique and bakery located on Main Street in Downtown Mesa, Arizona. We are looking for people who can help elevate the experience and achieve our goal of being the best gift shop in town!
Location: Mezona Market - Downtown Mesa
Position: Hourly, part time
Desired Years of Experience: 1+ years of retail experience
A day in the life...
- Interact with every customer that comes through the door
- Educate customers on products and experiences
- Manage inventory, including: receiving inventory, processing, restocking and destocking, and visual merchandising
- Clean all areas of the store including back-of-house and front-of-house
- Prepare and maintain product, including: folding, sizing, tagging, steaming, cleaning, etc. all merchandise.
- Bake prepared cookie dough and package baked good items
- Open and close the store
- Operate the point of sale system
- Answer the phone and take custom cookie orders
You own this if you have...
- Enthusiasm and a sense of adventure, see the glass as half full
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A calm head in a busy retail environment
- Solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible schedule with availability to work weekend days
- Comfortable with the use of technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Over 18 years of age